ERP Software Solutions for Construction Contracting Industry – Consulting & Implementation
Global population is rising year on year, which has seen a significant rise in the demands of people. Urbanization is one such area which requires constant evolvement to sustain the need of the demanding society. Since people have shifted to entrust their needs to contracting companies, the contractors indeed have a considerable role to play.
Contracting mainly incorporates three different types of projects - Infrastructure, building and Industrial. From managing the cumbersome infrastructure contracts encompassing airports, seaports, bridges, tunnels to setting up residential properties, offices, mills, power distribution and manufacturing plants, contracting ERP streamlines different functions within a contract for smooth execution.
Industries can now track all costs, commitments, subcontractor performance, materials, labor, and cash position, and can employ Business Intelligence for their operations. With real-time monitoring of the contract, the solution provides the possibility of scrutinizing all expenses, comparing estimates and the actual costs that go into the job. Consequently, the contracting companies can achieve complete operational efficiency tracking all activities including percent complete, productivity and unit costs, simultaneously, managing subcontract relationships with the tools available with the contracting ERP.
Benefits of Construction Contracting ERP
- Take control of all financials real-time, including, cost-to-complete, customer billings, cash- receipts, etc.
- Select and manage resources for your project prudently, and eliminate any potential risks related to it.
- Integrate all accounting functions seamlessly to ensure easy reconciliation between general ledger and job cost reporting. Projections can be imported as dollars, quantities, and/or hours.
- Detailed job reports allow manager to capture and track all data required to run the job efficiently. Reports demonstrate the detailed analysis of estimations, cost-at-completion, percent complete and budget variances.
- Executive dashboard provides high-level job cost information at a glance to facilitate the decision maker. The dashboard provides real-time executive level financial and operational data.
- Easy import of cost quantity or hours estimates from spreadsheet applications.
- Drill-down reports and inquiries for easy accessibility.
Partner with the Best in Class ERP Solution Providers
Merino Services, a global leader in ERP Software Consulting & Implementation with 12+ Years of experience. Merino Services has a proven track record of providing robust ERP solutions to esteemed clients across industries including construction/contracting industry. Its strong global presence combined with domain expertise makes it one of the leading ERP implementation companies in the world.
Our high performance team, consisting of certified and highly experienced ERP consultants and professionals, has vast domain experience & expertise and a proven track record of implementing ERP successfully.
Merino Services understands the construction/contracting sector inside out and has been a preferred ERP partner for many organizations across the world. It brings its global experience, strong delivery strengths and proven on-site/off-site/offshore delivery model to the table. Thus, ERP solutions for construction industry that we offer are truly world-class. Take your business intelligence to the next level. Talk to us. Fill the send an enquiry form below now!
We Specialize in:
Drive Construction. Drive Profitability. The Right Contracting ERP is all that You Need