Merino Services is a leading provider of end-to-end Staffing Services with a focus on IT Staff Augmentation Services (Contract/Contract to Hire/Full time Staffing) to large enterprises and Fortune 500 client organizations especially in North America. Merino Services has globally utilized SOW-based models / contractual staffing to deliver industry-specific, streamlined, and customized IT solutions/services.
We can go an extra mile to ensure our customers get the business benefits they expect from the investments in their business solutions. Merino Services Professional Services division strengths lie in its strong global presence. Being an ISO-9001-2015 certified is a clear indication of our focus on process excellence.
Merino Services Staff Augmentation Services cater to Information Technology , Telecom , Mobility and Engineering sector, we have very focused approach towards our service offerings. This focused approach helps us to provide best of the talent to our clients without delays. Being the global IT solutions and Consulting services and Staff Augmentation company, we have panel of senior IT professionals working on niche skills and cutting edge technologies to screen the candidates on different technology domains.
Few facts about the Recruitment division
- Professional staffing company
- Information technology (US)
- Engineering and program management
- Deployment of workforce of over 175+ consultants
- Dedicated IT focus
- SLA driven delivery
- On time delivery approach
- Vast database of candidates from job boards and ATS
- Separate pool of candidates for specific skills
- Vendor pool and management
- Dedicated recruitment team ensuring on time delivery of resources with quality
- Temporary Staffing: Focus on demand staffing for seasonal or project workload
- Temp to hire staffing: Evaluation of performance of the employee on a temporary basis and then decide to hire the employee on full time basis
- Project Outsourcing: Onsite / offsite or offshore support
- Permanent Deployment: Full - time employee deployment